- Rates are from $150 to $245 and include single or double occupancy with private bath and full breakfast.
- Additional person(s) in room $25 per person per night.
- Corporate rates available Sunday through Thursday, single occupancy.
- Rates do not include 13% state and local taxes plus a $5 per room per night Georgia state fee – both rates and taxes are subject to change.
- To confirm your reservation, a deposit equaling a one night stay is required at the time the booking is made – Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted and the amount will be billed to your credit card when the reservation is made. If using a gift certificate or gift card of any kind, this must be mentioned at the time of booking the reservation.
- Cancellations require a seven (7) day notice for Friday and Saturday nights, two (2) day notice for Sunday through Thursday nights, fourteen (14) day notice for holidays and thirty (30) day notice for special events, unless otherwise agreed on. If cancellation is made within the requested time frame, you will be refunded your deposit less a $25 cancellation fee; if your reservation consists of more than one room, the cancellation fee is $25 per room. If you are unable to give us the required notice, you are responsible for the entire cost of your stay. A flexible cancellation policy exists for our business guests for Sun.-Thurs. stays.
- Check in 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. unless other arrangement is made; check out by 11:00 a.m.
- Holidays and special events may require a minimum stay.
- Gift certificates available for any occasion.
- We are a non-smoking facility – this includes e-cigarettes.
- We cannot accommodate pets.
Some of our most requested amenities are:
- Picnic lunches
- Fruit and cheese trays
- Flower arrangements
- Day trip planning assistance
- Gift baskets
- Gift certificates for any occasion
"Mary and Mike are such warm, welcoming, charming owners. Mary is a wealth of local information for everything from the nearest 24 hour drug store to the best place for seafood to a great route for a 4 mile run! Mike is a great cook and the breakfasts were always fresh and great! We even bought some of his homemade granola to bring home. The Inn itself is very comfortable, clean and welcoming. The rooms are spacious and very nicely furnished with antiques."
-Trip Advisor Reviewer (Clinton Township, MI)